|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was the papacy relocated?
2. How did the Inquisitors kill the mentally ill?
(a) Shot them.
(c) Hanged them.
(d) Burned them.
3. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
(a) Black Plague.
4. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
5. Europe was populated by ___ million people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry was referred to as the "Defender of the ____."
2. _____ told Aleandro that Luther's arrest was unjustified.
3. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
4. In which year were the heirs to the English throne murdered?
5. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)