|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estimated illiteracy rate among women at this time?
2. Where was Hoogstraten from?
3. Which was not one of Magellan's ships?
(d) San Diego.
4. What conflict had recently been settled?
(a) Battle of the Bulge.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) 100 Years War.
(d) War of the Roses.
5. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was said that Luther made ____ major blunders.
2. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
3. She was accomplished in which art?
4. Which island group is mentioned?
5. This brother reached which position in the church?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)