|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
2. True believers in the movement began to create a distinction between secular writers and _____.
(a) Religious right.
(d) God-fearing writers.
3. ____ told Luther that his plea to be heard was one always used by heretics.
4. In which year was the English King born?
5. Which city was at the center of the rectangle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hoe many people were martyred?
2. The horse's harness, collar and stirrup did not exist until about ____ A.D.
3. During which century did the explorer live?
4. Leo served as the head of which notable family?
5. What religion was Magellan?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)