|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 46-56).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
2. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
3. The "____ Man" theory discusses the change in culture by elites.
4. How long had Frederick ruled Saxony at this point?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) 34 years.
5. In which year was the papacy relocated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaflets appealed to German _____.
2. Which invention came to the forefront of the culture at this time?
3. Two former speakers of the House of Parliament were beheaded over which issue?
4. The explorer was sponsored by which country?
5. What was the name of the German gunsmith?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)