|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 24-34).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did this explorer die?
(b) West Indies.
2. Who stated that he was "above grammar?"
(d) Marc Antony.
3. What is the more common name for the Hsiung-nu tribe?
4. Who was the first Holy Roman Emperor?
(c) Paul I.
5. Which weapon was considered to be "new technology" by the knights?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was the girl married?
2. The empire's border extended for ____ miles.
3. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
4. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
5. In which year was the brother born?
This section contains 109 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)