|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 24-34).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
2. How old was the newest mistress?
3. To whom was the girl married?
4. While literacy became increasingly important, the educational system tended to be ______.
5. In which century was the manufacture of paper introduced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
2. The group came from which region?
3. What is the name of the girl who became legendary for exploiting her own beauty?
4. In which year was the papacy relocated?
5. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
This section contains 115 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)