|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
2. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
3. During this time ____ ran rampant in Europe.
(c) Literary expression.
(d) Artistic movements.
4. Which word is used to describe the Goths, Saxons, Huns and Franks?
5. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
(a) De Leon.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
2. Which island group is mentioned?
3. During which century did the explorer live?
4. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
5. How many heirs were murdered?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)