|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
2. To whom was the girl married?
3. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(b) May Day.
(c) Cinco de Mayo.
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. Among the lost arts was ____.
5. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the girl's hair?
2. How old was King James III when he died?
3. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
4. What is the name of the girl who became legendary for exploiting her own beauty?
5. Records show that only ____ out of 100 murderers was ever brought to justice.
This section contains 112 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)