|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
(a) Kidnapping for ransom.
2. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(a) Spear fishing.
(c) Discus throwing.
3. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
4. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
5. In which year was the rifle invented?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Inquisitors kill the mentally ill?
2. The empire's border rested on the Danube and the ____.
3. In which year was the papacy relocated?
4. During this time ____ ran rampant in Europe.
5. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)