|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Europe was populated by ___ million people.
2. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
3. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
4. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
(b) Saint Peter.
5. The horse's harness, collar and stirrup did not exist until about ____ A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which date was Rome entered?
2. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
3. What is the more common name for the Hsiung-nu tribe?
4. Which of the following was scorned during this period?
5. Who was the emperor at this time?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)