|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 1-11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Records show that only ____ out of 100 murderers was ever brought to justice.
2. Who was the emperor at this time?
3. The empire's border extended for ____ miles.
4. In which year was the rifle invented?
5. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
(b) Black Plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hercynian Forest was known to be filled with all but which of the following?
2. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
3. 150 ducats equals roughly how much in American dollars?
4. Which of the following was scorned during this period?
5. Two former speakers of the House of Parliament were beheaded over which issue?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)