|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 1-11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which century does Tacitus appear?
2. Among the lost arts was ____.
3. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
4. Who stated that he was "above grammar?"
(b) Marc Antony.
5. During this time ____ ran rampant in Europe.
(a) Artistic movements.
(c) Literary expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
2. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
3. The empire's border rested on the Danube and the ____.
4. During which century did the explorer live?
5. Records show that only ____ out of 100 murderers was ever brought to justice.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)