|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 1-11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(a) May Day.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) Cinco de Mayo.
2. How old was King James III when he died?
3. Which of the following was scorned during this period?
4. The group came from which region?
5. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(c) Discus throwing.
(d) Spear fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which weapon was considered to be "new technology" by the knights?
2. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
3. In which year was the rifle invented?
4. Where did this explorer die?
5. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)