|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 1-11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
(c) Black Plague.
2. Which group was not among those listed as pillaging the Roman Empire?
3. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(b) Spear fishing.
(c) Discus throwing.
4. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
5. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
Short Answer Questions
1. The empire's border rested on the Danube and the ____.
2. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
3. In which century does Tacitus appear?
4. The horse's harness, collar and stirrup did not exist until about ____ A.D.
5. Records show that only ____ out of 100 murderers was ever brought to justice.
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)