|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sovereign's main competitor came from which country?
2. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
3. In what year was the invention introduced?
4. Early explorers are referred to as being ____ and careful.
5. In which year was Summa de eclesiastica potestate written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the lost arts was ____.
2. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
3. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
4. The Portuguese discovered a trade route to ____.
5. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
This section contains 108 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)