|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion was Magellan?
2. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
3. What was the position of Peter Schoffer?
(d) Stable boy.
4. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
(a) Sovereign nation.
(b) Stay of execution.
5. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
(d) Kidnapping for ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following supposedly affected customary religion?
2. In which year was the brother born?
3. The voyage was referred to as an "epic of ____."
4. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
5. Ms. Borgia was fluent in all of the following languages except for:
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)