|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
2. Magellan's supporters were based in which city?
3. In what year was the invention introduced?
4. The Portuguese discovered a trade route to ____.
(c) Spice Islands.
(d) West Indies.
5. In which year was the brother born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hoe many people were martyred?
2. Early explorers are referred to as being ____ and careful.
3. This tribe was ignorant of which vital part of survival?
4. While literacy became increasingly important, the educational system tended to be ______.
5. Luther was taken to ____ Castle.
This section contains 105 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)