|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 1-15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
(d) Kidnapping for ransom.
2. In which year was the leaflet published?
3. Whose version of English translation of the New Testament was under fire?
4. What does "dolce" mean?
5. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) May Day.
(d) Cinco de Mayo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
2. Which group introduced the process?
3. Which was not a part of the average curriculum?
4. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
5. Resolutiones denied the supremacy of the ____.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)