|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which popes were known for their immorality?
2. Among the lost arts was ____.
3. Who was the reigning leader of the country at that time?
(a) Henry IV.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Richard I.
(d) Carlos I.
4. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
5. On which date was Rome entered?
(a) June 14.
(b) April 19.
(c) August 24.
(d) September 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pope awarded men for their _____.
2. The "____ Man" theory discusses the change in culture by elites.
3. The group came from which region?
4. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
5. Who was the first Holy Roman Emperor?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)