|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
2. Which of the following was scorned during this period?
3. Which group was not among those listed as pillaging the Roman Empire?
4. Who was the emperor at this time?
5. How did the Inquisitors kill the mentally ill?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Hanged them.
(d) Shot them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was the girl married?
2. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
3. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
4. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
5. Rodrigo gave up the position to have multiple affairs. How many children did Rodrigo produce?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)