|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 12-23).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
2. How old was King James III when he died?
3. Two former speakers of the House of Parliament were beheaded over which issue?
4. She was accomplished in which art?
5. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is used to describe the Goths, Saxons, Huns and Franks?
2. Which weapon was considered to be "new technology" by the knights?
3. Which popes were known for their immorality?
4. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
5. What was the name of the German gunsmith?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)