|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 35-45).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While literacy became increasingly important, the educational system tended to be ______.
2. In which year was the papacy relocated?
3. Language that was more prevalent amongst the population was known as ______ vernacular.
4. How many Antitheses were there?
5. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
2. Which was not a part of the average curriculum?
3. What color was the girl's hair?
4. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
5. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
This section contains 117 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)