|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 35-45).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which date was Rome entered?
(a) June 14.
(b) August 24.
(c) April 19.
(d) September 3.
2. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
3. To whom was the girl married?
4. Who was the vice chancellor of Ingolstadt University?
5. Who was the reigning leader of the country at that time?
(a) Henry IV.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Carlos I.
(d) Richard I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
2. Where was Hoogstraten from?
3. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
4. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
5. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)