|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 57-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which popes were known for their immorality?
2. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
3. Rodrigo gave up the position to have multiple affairs. How many children did Rodrigo produce?
4. What color was the girl's hair?
5. Who drafted the bill to excommunicate Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was Resolutiones published?
2. In which year was the English King born?
3. Who was the vice chancellor of Ingolstadt University?
4. The English King _____ VIII remained the most loved sovereign in Rome.
5. Where was Hoogstraten from?
This section contains 107 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)