|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 57-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the pope's feasts was known as the Ballet of the ____.
2. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
3. Henry married ____ in 1534.
4. Borgia was the model for the famous book which by author?
5. Which Inquisition was thought to be the worst?
Short Answer Questions
1. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
2. How many Antitheses were there?
3. How old was the newest mistress?
4. How many copies of the leaflet were distributed?
5. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
This section contains 103 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)