|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Meg saved when the Echthros had her?
(a) Progo pulled her away
(b) Louise bit it
(c) several of the little farae Xed themselves
(d) Calvin kicked it
2. What does Meg feel when she reaches out to Mr. Jenkins?
3. What about Sporos makes him vulnerable to the Echthroi?
(a) his age
(b) his immaturity
(c) his pride
(d) his family background
4. What is the dance of the little farandolae doing?
(a) being destructive to a deepened farae
(b) helping Meg kythe with Jenkins
(c) helping the farae sing
(d) helping with creation
5. What makes Mr. Jenkins shudder as he is getting up from fainting?
(a) the appearance of Blajeny
(b) a fourth Mr. Jenkins
(c) Louise comes towards him
(d) Progo standing there
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do when the Echthroi and Jenkins speak with one voice?
2. How did Calvin treat his third bean seed?
3. What does Blajeny tell Meg and the others about Charles?
4. What do Calvin and Meg do when the little farandolae won't listen to them?
5. Who followed them to Yadah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the little farandolae doing in the and what is the result?
2. What does Jenkins say about the Deepened farae and communication?
3. What does Meg tell Jenkins about when she first kythes with him and how does he feel about it?
4. What does Meg do after Progo Xes himself?
5. How does Meg finally deal with Mr. Jenkins?
6. What does Calvin tell Meg about kything with adults?
7. What was the experiment Calvin told Meg about?
8. What does Mr. Jenkins think is happening to him and what does Blajeny say is the truth?
9. What did Progo say about Sporos and the Echthroi?
10. What does Meg hear the Echthros-Jenkins say to the dancing farandolae?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)