|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say Mr. Jenkins is too slow at?
(a) at accepting her
(b) at being kind
(c) at understanding
(d) at kything
2. What is the dance of the little farandolae doing?
(a) helping the farae sing
(b) helping with creation
(c) helping Meg kythe with Jenkins
(d) being destructive to a deepened farae
3. Why does the song falter?
(a) the Echthroi at work
(b) the farae are tired
(c) the group interferes with the song
(d) it's evening
4. What does Progo tell Meg to do once she is out of danger?
(a) go back to earth
(b) sit over by a brook
(c) reach out to the real Mr. Jenkins
(d) hold on to Calvin's hand instead
5. What did Calvin do with his first bean seed?
(a) planted it at home
(b) didn't water it
(c) stomped on it
(d) burned it
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bean seed thrived?
2. Who is the final member of the new class with Blajeny?
3. What about Sporos makes him vulnerable to the Echthroi?
4. What does Meg feel when she reaches out to Mr. Jenkins?
5. What does Blajeny show the group for encouragement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Meg end up when she leaves the mitochondria and what is there?
2. What does Meg do after Progo Xes himself?
3. How does Meg finally deal with Mr. Jenkins?
4. What does Meg hear the Echthros-Jenkins say to the dancing farandolae?
5. What does Progo tell Meg about the farandolae and how they live and move?
6. What does Jenkins come to understand about Charles?
7. What does Calvin tell Meg about kything with adults?
8. Why does Calvin tell Jenkins about the biologist and Calvin's bean plants?
9. What is deepening, how does it feel and why do some avoid it?
10. What does the group listen to in the mitochondria?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)