|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blajeny ask Mr. Jenkins?
(a) to go find Calvin
(b) to help them
(c) to go to the Murray's house
(d) to return to his office
2. What does Calvin tell Meg happened to Progo?
(a) he has returned to
(b) he returned to school
(c) he Xed himself
(d) he is somewhere in Charles
3. What does Meg do when she is in pain?
(a) kythes for help
(b) kicks Mr. Jenkins
(c) lets go of Jenkins's hand
(d) falls down
4. What did a plant do when a biologist thought to burn it?
(a) wave its leaves
(b) sent out a buzz
(c) shrink away
(d) become alarmed
5. After Jenkins understands about the farae what does Progo say?
(a) it's time to return to earth
(b) it's time to kill Sporos
(c) it's time for the third test
(d) it's time for the second test
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the environment inside the mitochondria?
2. What is it that Mr. Jenkins doesn't understand about the deepened farae?
3. What does Meg finally realize about her hate of Mr. Jenkins?
4. What does Blajeny tell Meg and the others about Charles?
5. What does Meg finally figure out about Mr. Jenkins because he came with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Progo tell Meg about the farandolae and how they live and move?
2. What does Meg tell Jenkins about when she first kythes with him and how does he feel about it?
3. What does Jenkins come to understand about Charles?
4. What does Meg hear the Echthros-Jenkins say to the dancing farandolae?
5. What does Calvin tell Meg about kything with adults?
6. What happens to Mr. Jenkins in the schoolyard after he faints?
7. What does Meg do after Progo Xes himself?
8. What does the group listen to in the mitochondria?
9. What does Sporos do when the Echthroi takes over Mr. Jenkins?
10. How do Calvin, Meg and Jenkins get the little farandolae to deepen?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)