|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bean seed thrived?
(a) the third one
(b) the second one
(c) the first one
(d) none of them
2. What makes Meg decide to be nicer towards Mr. Jenkins?
(a) thinking of Charles
(b) remembering naming him
(c) remembering he volunteered to come
(d) thinking of Calvin
3. What does Meg finally figure out about Mr. Jenkins because he came with them?
(a) he's not a good person
(b) he is too stubborn
(c) he's a failure
(d) he's not a failure
4. After Jenkins understands about the farae what does Progo say?
(a) it's time to kill Sporos
(b) it's time to return to earth
(c) it's time for the second test
(d) it's time for the third test
5. What does Blajeny insist they must do immediately?
(a) go to Metron Ariston
(b) kill the fourth Mr. Jenkins
(c) go to Meg's school
(d) go to the Murray's house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg first tell Jenkins when she kythes with him?
2. What does Blajeny ask Mr. Jenkins?
3. What color is the environment inside the mitochondria?
4. What does Meg tell the little farandolae?
5. What does Meg say Mr. Jenkins is too slow at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Progo tell Meg is the cause of Charles' illness?
2. What does Jenkins say about the Deepened farae and communication?
3. Why does Calvin tell Jenkins about the biologist and Calvin's bean plants?
4. What does Sporos do when the Echthroi takes over Mr. Jenkins?
5. What are the little farandolae doing in the and what is the result?
6. What does the group listen to in the mitochondria?
7. What happens to Mr. Jenkins in the schoolyard after he faints?
8. What does Progo tell Meg about why she was in pain?
9. What is deepening, how does it feel and why do some avoid it?
10. What does Jenkins feel he lacks and how do he and Meg resolve their differences?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)