|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blajeny tell Meg and the others about Charles?
(a) he is now better
(b) he is now at home
(c) he has returned to school
(d) he has gotten worse
2. What does Blajeny chide Progo about?
(a) scaring Mr. Jenkins
(b) helping Meg too much
(c) letting Charles go home
(d) not helping Meg more
3. Who supports Meg's story?
(c) Mr. Jenkins
4. What does Meg feel when she reaches out to Mr. Jenkins?
5. What does Meg finally figure out about Mr. Jenkins because he came with them?
(a) he's not a good person
(b) he's a failure
(c) he's not a failure
(d) he is too stubborn
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blajeny insist they must do immediately?
2. What does Blajeny show the group for encouragement?
3. How often does Charles' heart beat inside the mitochondria?
4. What does the Echthros-Jenkins tell the little farandolae?
5. Why does Jenkins say he'll come with the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is deepening, how does it feel and why do some avoid it?
2. What are the little farandolae doing in the and what is the result?
3. What does Calvin tell Meg about kything with adults?
4. Why does Calvin tell Jenkins about the biologist and Calvin's bean plants?
5. What does Meg do when the Echthroi takes over Mr. Jenkins?
6. How do Calvin, Meg and Jenkins get the little farandolae to deepen?
7. What does Meg hear the Echthros-Jenkins say to the dancing farandolae?
8. What did Progo say about Sporos and the Echthroi?
9. What does Jenkins feel he lacks and how do he and Meg resolve their differences?
10. How does Meg finally deal with Mr. Jenkins?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)