|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg uncomfortable with her father gone?
(a) break-ins in the neighborhood
(b) he can't talk to the school
(c) Charles needs his father
(d) Dennys and Sandy are playing a major game
2. How do all three Jenkinses feel about the snake, Louise?
3. How does Meg think Mr. Jenkins feels about her?
(a) that he likes her
(b) that he is disappointed in her
(c) that he dislikes her
(d) that he is disgusted with her
4. How does Meg end up remembering something nice about Mr. Jenkins?
(a) she asks Louise
(b) she asks Charles
(c) she kythes with Progo
(d) she asks Calvin
5. What did Proginoskes have to memorize in school?
(a) the face of every human on earth
(b) the positions of all the suns in the universe
(c) the locations of all angel homes
(d) the names of all the stars
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Proginoskes thank Meg when they meet for the second time?
2. How do Meg and Progo feel when a second Mr. Jenkins arrives in the school yard?
3. Why is Progo not surprised there are Echthroi on Earth?
4. How many dragon wings does Charles insist he saw?
5. What spurts from the creature?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Meg pleased that Charles brought Louise to school?
2. What does Meg notice about Charles' physical condition and what does he tell her?
3. What happens when Meg sees Mr. Jenkins in the garden?
4. What bothers Meg about a phone call during dinner?
5. What does Charles look like when he comes home from school and what does Meg ask him?
6. What does Progo say about love when he tries to get Meg to understand about Mr. Jenkins and her hate?
7. What does Mrs. Murry say to Meg about Charles' problems at school?
8. What does Progo say is how the Echthroi create the comic rips?
9. What does Mrs. Murry say their father is working on and what do the twins say to that?
10. Who comes striding out of the woods where Meg, Charles and Calvin are standing?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)