|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charles joke about as far as Proginoskes went?
(a) no one would recognize what he was
(b) no one would pick on him if he came to school with Charles
(c) he must fly really fast with all his wings
(d) he must walk funny looking out of so many eyes
2. What is the name of the family's doctor?
(a) Dr. Joseph Porter
(b) Dr. Susan Carter
(c) Dr. Paul Stuter
(d) Dr. Louise Colubra
3. What do the three Jenkinses do when Charles says he's tired?
(a) call Mrs. Murray
(b) tell him to put Louise down
(c) tell him to go to the school nurse
(d) drive him home
4. Why does Meg decide to go outside after dinner?
(a) she has to take the dog out
(b) she's restless
(c) she heard a voice
(d) she's meeting her boyfriend
5. What is Calvin's assignment from Blajeny?
(a) bring food to Proginoskes
(b) find the wrong Mr. Jenkins
(c) wait and ask no questions
(d) stop his brother from beating on Charles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Meg's boyfriend?
2. What kind of dragons do Meg and Charles find in the garden?
3. What does Meg want Louise to do?
4. How does Progo take Meg places?
5. What does Progo say will happen to him if they fail the test?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three Jenkinses say to Meg's inquiry about Charles and Louise?
2. What does Meg tell her mother Charles thinks is wrong with him?
3. Who comes striding out of the woods where Meg, Charles and Calvin are standing?
4. What does Progo say is how the Echthroi create the comic rips?
5. In the school yard with the three Jenkinses and Meg, how does Charles look at them and what does Louise do?
6. What does Progo tell Meg when she says she can't kythe with him?
7. What assignments has Blajeny given the children?
8. How does Meg feel about Mr. Jenkins, why does she go to see him and what happened when she did?
9. What does Progo tell Meg the morning after she met him?
10. Why is Meg pleased that Charles brought Louise to school?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)