|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beat up Charles at school that day?
(a) the next door neighbor
(b) Meg's boyfriend's brother
(c) Peter Carter
(d) Mr. Jenkins's son
2. Who shows up as Meg and Progo are confronted by the Jenkins Three?
(a) Mr. Murray
(c) Charles and Mrs. Murray
(d) Charles and Louise
3. In what location does Charles tell Meg he saw dragons?
(a) in the kitchen
(b) on top of the school bus
(c) in the garden
(d) at school
4. What does Progo say Meg is doing when she hates Mr. Jenkins?
(a) she's hurting Progo
(b) she's causing him to split
(c) she is Xing him
(d) she's hating Charles
5. Where is Meg's mother at the beginning of the book?
(a) in her laboratory
(b) at their grandparents
(c) at the high school
(d) in California
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles in the school yard during class time?
2. What does Proginoskes think Meg and he should do to find their first test?
3. What happens when Meg finally names the correct Mr. Jenkins?
4. When a rift in the sky is formed, what can be heard?
5. What does the stranger who comes out of the woods tell the children when he comes up to them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Murry say their father is working on and what do the twins say to that?
2. What does Progo tell Meg when she says she can't kythe with him?
3. What does Meg say as she names the correct Mr. Jenkins?
4. What does Meg notice about Charles' physical condition and what does he tell her?
5. What does Progo tell Meg he will do if they fail the test?
6. In the school yard with the three Jenkinses and Meg, how does Charles look at them and what does Louise do?
7. What does Mr. Murry believe about his wife's work and what does she realize about the relationship between their work?
8. What does Mrs. Murry say to Meg about Charles' problems at school?
9. What does Progo answer when Meg asks him about failing the test?
10. Who comes striding out of the woods where Meg, Charles and Calvin are standing?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)