|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Progo say will happen to Meg if they fail?
(a) she will never have another teacher like Blajeny
(b) she will be isolated from love
(c) she'll get another chance
(d) she will die
2. What does Progo call Earth?
(a) a shadowed planet
(b) a beautiful planet
(c) a living planet
(d) a crowed planet
3. What does Meg suggest to their mother?
(a) they take Charles to a bigger hospital
(b) they have a conference with Mr. Jenkins
(c) they send his blood to the CDC
(d) they keep Charles home from school
4. What did Mr. Jenkins suggest to Mrs. Murray about Charles?
(a) he tell the teachers when he is beat
(b) he keep his mouth shut around the other students
(c) he take self-defense lessons
(d) he quit coming to school
5. What does Blajeny tell Meg and Proginoskes they must do?
(a) talk everyday
(b) learn to read a strange language
(c) go to another world
(d) pass three tests
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Jenkins do for Calvin?
2. What does Mrs. Murry think the flu going around really is?
3. What is Proginoskes?
4. What does Proginoskes think Meg and he should do to find their first test?
5. What does Charles ask Meg when she returns with her sweater?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Meg feel about Mr. Jenkins, why does she go to see him and what happened when she did?
2. How does Progo explain a namer to Meg?
3. What did Progo do as a student namer and what is a namer?
4. What does Progo tell Meg when she says she can't kythe with him?
5. What does Progo tell Meg the morning after she met him?
6. What does Blajeny want with the children and why?
7. What does Charles say to Meg about mitochondria and farandolae?
8. What does Progo tell Meg he will do if they fail the test?
9. What does Progo answer when Meg asks him about failing the test?
10. What does Meg tell her mother Charles thinks is wrong with him?
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)