|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Progo not surprised there are Echthroi on Earth?
(a) because people turn into Echthroi
(b) because Echthroi like the oceans
(c) because Echthroi start wars
(d) because people love each other
2. What does Mrs. Murry think the flu going around really is?
(c) a new form of colds
(d) a bacterial disease
3. What happens when Meg finally names the correct Mr. Jenkins?
(a) the Echthroi scream and disappear
(b) Meg faints
(c) Progo vanishes
(d) Charles gets well
4. Why is Meg worried about Charles?
(a) because he likes school
(b) because she thinks he's seeing things
(c) she's not worried about him
(d) because he is lying
5. What is the name of the family's doctor?
(a) Dr. Joseph Porter
(b) Dr. Louise Colubra
(c) Dr. Susan Carter
(d) Dr. Paul Stuter
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Meg and Charles wonder about when they return to the house?
2. Who beat up Charles at school that day?
3. How does Meg think Mr. Jenkins feels about her?
4. What does Progo believe about Meg's parents and the world?
5. What does Meg want Louise to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Murry say to Meg about Charles' problems at school?
2. How does Meg feel about Mr. Jenkins, why does she go to see him and what happened when she did?
3. Who comes striding out of the woods where Meg, Charles and Calvin are standing?
4. What is Calvin's assignment?
5. Where do Meg and Progo go after she has breakfast, who do they meet first and what does he say to them?
6. What do the three Jenkinses say to Meg's inquiry about Charles and Louise?
7. What does Charles look like when he comes home from school and what does Meg ask him?
8. What does Progo say about love when he tries to get Meg to understand about Mr. Jenkins and her hate?
9. What does Progo tell Meg when she says she can't kythe with him?
10. What happens when Meg sees Mr. Jenkins in the garden?
This section contains 1,206 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)