|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do when she returns home from meeting with Progo?
(a) call her father
(b) get dressed
(c) eat breakfast
(d) wake-up Charles Wallace
2. Why did Meg understand Charles thinking he saw dragons when she saw the creature?
(a) it looked like nothing else she could think of
(b) it was long and sleek
(c) it had many wings and eyes
(d) because Charles is near-sighted
3. What does Meg want Louise to do?
(a) protect Charles
(b) scare the teacher
(c) bite Calvin's brother
(d) name the correct Mr. Jenkins
4. Why are the twins waiting for Charles?
(a) to take some pictures
(b) to talk about getting beat up
(c) to feed him
(d) to play ball
5. What kind of sound does Louise make around the three Jenkinses?
(a) no sound
(b) her warning sound
(c) a purring like sound
(d) a loud clicking sound
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dragons do Meg and Charles find in the garden?
2. What truly alarms Meg?
3. How many dragon wings does Charles insist he saw?
4. What does Blajeny tell Meg and Proginoskes they must do?
5. What did Charles ask the dragons to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Progo answer when Meg asks him about failing the test?
2. What does Charles look like when he comes home from school and what does Meg ask him?
3. What does Meg ask Progo to do when a second Mr. Jenkins appears and what does he say?
4. What assignments has Blajeny given the children?
5. What does Mrs. Murry say to Meg about Charles' problems at school?
6. What does Progo tell Meg he will do if they fail the test?
7. Where do Meg and Progo go after she has breakfast, who do they meet first and what does he say to them?
8. Who joins Meg and Calvin in the garden, what does he say, and then what show up?
9. Why is Meg pleased that Charles brought Louise to school?
10. What does Progo say is how the Echthroi create the comic rips?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)