|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Sporos makes him vulnerable to the Echthroi?
(a) his immaturity
(b) his family background
(c) his age
(d) his pride
2. What song does the group listen to in Yadah?
(a) song of life
(b) song of awakening
(c) song of songs
(d) song of the Deepened farae
3. What does Jenkins say about man's point in the universe?
(a) man is no more or less important than any others
(b) man is the mean point
(c) man is the most important creature
(d) man is insignificant
4. What does Blajeny tell Mr. Jenkins what happened to him?
(a) a battle for his soul
(b) the old-fashioned notion of possession
(c) a good wake-up call
(d) a fright just made him faint
5. What is the dance of the little farandolae doing?
(a) being destructive to a deepened farae
(b) helping the farae sing
(c) helping Meg kythe with Jenkins
(d) helping with creation
6. What does Progo tell Meg she must do?
(a) sing with Sporos
(b) reach Jenkins
(c) kythe with him
(d) stay still
7. Why does Meg feel horrible pain while traveling to the mitochondria?
(a) had a brush with an Echthros
(b) she has motion sickness
(c) she hit her head
(d) her hand came out of Progo
8. What was recorded when the biologist with the plants left town?
(a) they would hibernate
(b) their needles would jump
(c) they would die
(d) they would get a little brown
9. What example did Calvin use to explain Jenkins' problem in question 146?
(a) a domino set
(b) his physics background
(c) an explanation about bird calls
(d) a science project
10. What did Charles tell Mr. Murray?
(a) that Meg has disappeared
(b) that Meg was inside his mitochondria
(c) that he is dying
(d) that Dr. Louise is a teacher
11. What does Blajeny insist they must do immediately?
(a) kill the fourth Mr. Jenkins
(b) go to Meg's school
(c) go to the Murray's house
(d) go to Metron Ariston
12. What is it that Mr. Jenkins doesn't understand about the deepened farae?
(a) how he can talk to them
(b) why they change form
(c) why they are sick
(d) how they communicate
13. What did Calvin do with his first bean seed?
(a) didn't water it
(b) burned it
(c) stomped on it
(d) planted it at home
14. How long does an Echthros tend to appear as a human body they've used?
(a) for a month
(b) it tends to keep the form
(c) only until the human is named
(d) for one year
15. Who supports Meg's story?
(c) Mr. Jenkins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tell the little farandolae?
2. What does Meg first tell Jenkins when she kythes with him?
3. What does Meg feel when she reaches out to Mr. Jenkins?
4. How did Calvin treat his second bean seed?
5. What does Calvin tell Mr. Jenkins about plants and communication and distance?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)