|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg worried about Charles?
(a) she's not worried about him
(b) because she thinks he's seeing things
(c) because he is lying
(d) because he likes school
2. Who is Meg's boyfriend?
3. How does Charles look at the beginning of the book?
(a) black eye and torn clothes
(b) dressed in a suit
(c) with camping clothes on
(d) as if he has grown in a day
4. What does Meg ask Progo to do with two of Mr. Jenkins?
(a) to kill them
(b) to kythe with them
(c) to scare them off
(d) to choose the right one
5. How does Meg think Mr. Jenkins feels about her?
(a) that he likes her
(b) that he is disgusted with her
(c) that he dislikes her
(d) that he is disappointed in her
6. Where do farandolae live?
(a) in the forest
(b) inside the mitochondria
(c) in the ocean
(d) in outer space
7. What is Calvin's assignment from Blajeny?
(a) stop his brother from beating on Charles
(b) wait and ask no questions
(c) bring food to Proginoskes
(d) find the wrong Mr. Jenkins
8. What does Mr. Jenkins Two say he will do if Meg will name him?
(a) get Charles medical care
(b) graduate Meg a year early
(c) give Charles a special teacher
(d) help Charles in school
9. What is the name of the family's doctor?
(a) Dr. Louise Colubra
(b) Dr. Susan Carter
(c) Dr. Paul Stuter
(d) Dr. Joseph Porter
10. What happens when Meg finally names the correct Mr. Jenkins?
(a) Progo vanishes
(b) Charles gets well
(c) Meg faints
(d) the Echthroi scream and disappear
11. Who talks to Meg in the garden?
(a) her father
(b) Mrs. Who
(c) no one
(d) Mr. Jenkins
12. What part of Mrs. Murry's work does her husband think might be related to the cosmic rips?
(a) her work with mitochondria and the heart
(b) her work with meterorites
(c) her work with gravity
(d) her work with farandolae and mitochondria
13. What does Meg notice about Charles as they're going through the garden?
(a) he keeps crouching and looking around
(b) he's able to not walk on the vegetables
(c) he's pale and out of breath
(d) he's talking a lot
14. What does Progo call Earth?
(a) a living planet
(b) a crowed planet
(c) a beautiful planet
(d) a shadowed planet
15. What does Proginoskes suggest Meg might be since she was assigned to work with him?
(a) an artist
(b) a star in human form
(c) a genius
(d) a namer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Progo not surprised there are Echthroi on Earth?
2. What does Jenkins One say about Charles?
3. Who makes Meg feel more herself?
4. What does Proginoskes do when Meg tells him about Mr. Jenkins coming to the garden?
5. What does Progo tell Meg namers need to know?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)