|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Progo ask Meg to do when they return from his demonstration of the Echthros?
(a) take them to Mr. Jenkins
(b) figure out what to do
(c) call for Mr. Blajeny
(d) go home
2. When does Meg meet Proginoskes the morning after receiving her assignment from Blajeny?
(a) star-watching rock
(b) at school
(c) on the school bus
(d) in the garden
3. What does Progo say will happen to Meg if they fail?
(a) she will never have another teacher like Blajeny
(b) she will die
(c) she'll get another chance
(d) she will be isolated from love
4. What does Proginoskes think Meg and he should do to find their first test?
(a) walk around the town
(b) go to Meg's school
(c) go to Charles' school
(d) stay in the garden
5. Who talks to Meg in the garden?
(a) Mrs. Who
(b) Mr. Jenkins
(c) no one
(d) her father
6. What does Mrs. Murry tell Meg about Charles' problems at school?
(a) there is no problem
(b) to talk to his teacher
(c) to be patient
(d) his father is taking care of the matter
7. Where is Blajeny's classroom?
(b) in the back of the school yard
(c) on the star gazing rock
(d) in the forest
8. Where do farandolae live?
(a) in the ocean
(b) in the forest
(c) inside the mitochondria
(d) in outer space
9. What do Meg and Charles wonder about when they return to the house?
(a) whether it was a dream
(b) whether Blajeny is evil
(c) whether Proginoskes is kind
(d) whether their mother knows they were outside
10. What does Blajeny want from the children?
(a) their advice
(b) their help
(c) an introduction to their mother
(d) their lives
11. What does Progo say Meg is doing when she hates Mr. Jenkins?
(a) she's causing him to split
(b) she is Xing him
(c) she's hurting Progo
(d) she's hating Charles
12. What does Charles challenge his brothers to do?
(a) beat up the kids picking on him
(b) find the dragon
(c) identify the gold-silver feather from the garden
(d) do better in school
13. How long is Mr. Murry going to be gone?
(a) six months
(b) a month
(c) a week
(d) two days
14. What does Probo say people who know their true selves do not need?
(a) to hate
(b) to die
(c) to love
(d) to fear
15. What does Charles think he needs to do about school?
(a) join some clubs
(b) learn to adapt
(c) learn how to defend himself
(d) quit going
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg worried about Charles?
2. What did Mr. Jenkins suggest to Mrs. Murray about Charles?
3. What is the name of the family's doctor?
4. How long has Charles been in school?
5. What does Charles ask Meg when she returns with her sweater?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)