|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger who comes out of the woods tell the children when he comes up to them?
(a) not to be afraid of the dragon-like creature
(b) to go home and forget what they saw
(c) to go call their mother
(d) to sit down
2. What does Mrs. Murry say about Meg's time in school?
(a) she did fine after her father talked to the school
(b) she had it smooth
(c) she had difficulties too
(d) she wasn't smart like Charles
3. What does Progo say he will do if they fail the test?
(a) he will unname the stars
(b) he will return to school
(c) he will join the Echthroi
(d) he will X himself
4. What does Blajeny tell Mr. Jenkins what happened to him?
(a) the old-fashioned notion of possession
(b) a fright just made him faint
(c) a good wake-up call
(d) a battle for his soul
5. What does Blajeny show the group for encouragement?
(b) God's face
(c) the birth of a star
(d) life on another planet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Probo say people who know their true selves do not need?
2. What does Blajeny give the children for the evening and the next day?
3. What do the Echthros look like?
4. How does Meg end up remembering something nice about Mr. Jenkins?
5. How does Charles look at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)