|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sound does Louise make around the three Jenkinses?
(a) no sound
(b) a purring like sound
(c) a loud clicking sound
(d) her warning sound
2. What does Mrs. Murry tell Meg about Charles' problems at school?
(a) his father is taking care of the matter
(b) to talk to his teacher
(c) there is no problem
(d) to be patient
3. What did Calvin do with his second and third bean seed?
(a) planted them by the star-watching rock
(b) threw them in the yard
(c) planted it in the library
(d) planted them in the twin's garden
4. What happens when Meg finally names the correct Mr. Jenkins?
(a) Progo vanishes
(b) Charles gets well
(c) the Echthroi scream and disappear
(d) Meg faints
5. What does Blajeny say when Calvin asks about fitting inside a mitochondria?
(a) magic can do anything
(b) size is relative
(c) Blajeny can make mitochondria huge
(d) Progo can shrink them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mother call Charles' suspicions?
2. What example did Calvin use to explain Jenkins' problem in question 146?
3. Why is Meg worried about Charles?
4. What is the name of the Murrys' dog?
5. What does Meg notice about Charles as they're going through the garden?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)