|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Charles' heart beat inside the mitochondria?
(a) every two weeks
(b) every hour
(c) once a minute
(d) once a decade
2. What does Meg ask the three Jenkinses?
(a) where they're going
(b) who they are
(c) what they're going to do with Charles and Louise
(d) what they are doing next
3. What does Blajeny tell Mr. Jenkins what happened to him?
(a) a battle for his soul
(b) a fright just made him faint
(c) the old-fashioned notion of possession
(d) a good wake-up call
4. Why does Charles' statement alarm Meg?
(a) Dennys is acting weird
(b) he's normally level headed
(c) it scares her
(d) Charles has been lying a lot lately
5. What does Mrs. Murry say about Meg's time in school?
(a) she had difficulties too
(b) she did fine after her father talked to the school
(c) she wasn't smart like Charles
(d) she had it smooth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the creature that shows up in the garden tell the children?
2. What sport do Sandy and Dennys play?
3. In what location does Charles tell Meg he saw dragons?
4. How does Calvin say he fits in at school?
5. What did Calvin do with his first bean seed?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)