|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Charles' heart beat inside the mitochondria?
(a) every two weeks
(b) every hour
(c) once a minute
(d) once a decade
2. What did Dr. Louise learn from her pet boa?
(a) that snakes eat a lot
(b) that snakes are rather dumb
(c) that snakes can be dangerous
(d) to trust the judgment of snakes
3. What does Blajeny say when Meg asks about failure?
(a) it will destroy the world
(b) Charles Wallace will die
(c) he'd rather not dwell on that
(d) he knew they wouldn't fail
4. How long is Mr. Murry going to be gone?
(a) two days
(b) a week
(c) six months
(d) a month
5. What does Progo tell Meg she must to in order to name Mr. Jenkins?
(a) she must kythe Mr. Jenkins
(b) she must kill Mr. Jenkins
(c) she must hate Mr. Jenkins
(d) she must love Mr. Jenkins
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Meg feel the least like herself?
2. What does Charles think he needs to do about school?
3. What does the stranger who comes out of the woods tell the children when he comes up to them?
4. How does Calvin say he fits in at school?
5. What part of Mrs. Murry's work does her husband think might be related to the cosmic rips?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)