|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Mrs. Murry's work does her husband think might be related to the cosmic rips?
(a) her work with gravity
(b) her work with farandolae and mitochondria
(c) her work with meterorites
(d) her work with mitochondria and the heart
2. How does Charles look at the beginning of the book?
(a) as if he has grown in a day
(b) dressed in a suit
(c) with camping clothes on
(d) black eye and torn clothes
3. What does Meg feel inside the mitochondria?
(a) a pounding headache
(b) hot sunlight
(c) things scurrying over her body
(d) rhythmic pulsing like a heartbeat
4. How do all three Jenkinses feel about the snake, Louise?
5. What does Blajeny want from the children?
(a) their advice
(b) their help
(c) an introduction to their mother
(d) their lives
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger tell the children he is?
2. Why are the twins waiting for Charles?
3. How does Meg think Mr. Jenkins feels about her?
4. What did Mr. Jenkins suggest to Mrs. Murray about Charles?
5. When a rift in the sky is formed, what can be heard?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)