|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Murrys' dog?
2. What does Blajeny say when Meg asks about failure?
(a) he knew they wouldn't fail
(b) it will destroy the world
(c) Charles Wallace will die
(d) he'd rather not dwell on that
3. What does Meg suggest to their mother?
(a) they have a conference with Mr. Jenkins
(b) they take Charles to a bigger hospital
(c) they send his blood to the CDC
(d) they keep Charles home from school
4. What does Meg tell their mother Charles suspects?
(a) he is dying
(b) he will never fit in at school
(c) something is wrong with his mitochondria
(d) he is healthy
5. What do the twins say about matter?
(a) it can be doubled
(b) it will eventually fade
(c) it can't be torn in half
(d) it can't disappear
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the twins waiting for Charles?
2. What does Blajeny give the children for the evening and the next day?
3. What truly alarms Meg?
4. What does Meg notice about Charles as they're going through the garden?
5. What does Charles ask Meg when she returns with her sweater?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)