|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks to Meg in the garden?
(a) no one
(b) Mr. Jenkins
(c) Mrs. Who
(d) her father
2. What is Calvin's assignment from Blajeny?
(a) find the wrong Mr. Jenkins
(b) wait and ask no questions
(c) stop his brother from beating on Charles
(d) bring food to Proginoskes
3. What kind of dragons do Meg and Charles find in the garden?
(a) small fire drakes
(c) blue dragons with green speckles
(d) red and bronze
4. How does Charles look at the beginning of the book?
(a) dressed in a suit
(b) with camping clothes on
(c) black eye and torn clothes
(d) as if he has grown in a day
5. What does Blajeny give the children for the evening and the next day?
(a) times to meet
(c) a task to complete
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger tell the children he is?
2. What does the creature that shows up in the garden tell the children?
3. What do Meg and Charles wonder about when they return to the house?
4. What spurts from the creature?
5. What does Meg suggest to their mother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)