|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg suggest to their mother?
(a) they send his blood to the CDC
(b) they keep Charles home from school
(c) they take Charles to a bigger hospital
(d) they have a conference with Mr. Jenkins
2. How does Charles look at the beginning of the book?
(a) dressed in a suit
(b) as if he has grown in a day
(c) black eye and torn clothes
(d) with camping clothes on
3. How long is Mr. Murry going to be gone?
(a) a month
(b) a week
(c) two days
(d) six months
4. What does Charles tell Meg about school and his behavior?
(a) the teacher slapped him
(b) he is careful about what he says
(c) he has beat up every boy in class
(d) school is too difficult for him
5. What does Charles challenge his brothers to do?
(a) identify the gold-silver feather from the garden
(b) do better in school
(c) find the dragon
(d) beat up the kids picking on him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tell their mother Charles suspects?
2. What does the creature that shows up in the garden tell the children?
3. What is the name of the Murrys' dog?
4. Who beat up Charles at school that day?
5. Why is Meg uncomfortable with her father gone?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)