|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Murry think the flu going around really is?
(a) a new form of colds
(d) a bacterial disease
2. Who talks to Meg in the garden?
(a) Mr. Jenkins
(b) no one
(c) her father
(d) Mrs. Who
3. What does Blajeny say about Charles' illness?
(a) they can't afford to lose him
(b) it will never heal
(c) he will need to see a special doctor
(d) it will heal up soon
4. Who beat up Charles at school that day?
(a) Meg's boyfriend's brother
(b) the next door neighbor
(c) Peter Carter
(d) Mr. Jenkins's son
5. What did Dr. Louise learn from her pet boa?
(a) that snakes are rather dumb
(b) to trust the judgment of snakes
(c) that snakes can be dangerous
(d) that snakes eat a lot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blajeny give the children for the evening and the next day?
2. What does Proginoskes suggest Meg might be since she was assigned to work with him?
3. How long does an Echthros tend to appear as a human body they've used?
4. Why does Meg decide to go outside after dinner?
5. Why does Jenkins say he'll come with the others?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)