|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg ask the three Jenkinses?
(a) what they're going to do with Charles and Louise
(b) who they are
(c) where they're going
(d) what they are doing next
2. What did Mr. Jenkins do for Calvin?
(a) gave him lunch money
(b) gave him a job
(c) bought him a pair of shoes
(d) drove him home after games
3. What did Dr. Louise learn from her pet boa?
(a) that snakes eat a lot
(b) to trust the judgment of snakes
(c) that snakes are rather dumb
(d) that snakes can be dangerous
4. What does Charles think he needs to do about school?
(a) quit going
(b) learn how to defend himself
(c) join some clubs
(d) learn to adapt
5. What does Progo say he will do if they fail the test?
(a) he will return to school
(b) he will unname the stars
(c) he will X himself
(d) he will join the Echthroi
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blajeny say about Charles' illness?
2. What kind of sound does Louise make around the three Jenkinses?
3. What does the stranger who comes out of the woods tell the children when he comes up to them?
4. Why did Meg understand Charles thinking he saw dragons when she saw the creature?
5. How does Meg think Mr. Jenkins feels about her?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)