|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When a black man vied for office, it required the mobilization of entire ________________.
2. The __________ movement was one of the most successful challenges to the Democratic Party rule in the rural South.
a) Union League.
3. Slaveholders complained about the sulkiness, demoralization, and insubordination on the part of _____________.
a) The owners.
b) The slaves.
c) The women.
d) The children.
4. On July __________, millions of freed people claimed access to public space previously denied to them.
5. Hahn notes there is a lot of information about African American ______...
This section contains 848 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)