Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black misgivings were often confirmed at a local level, where some Populists resorted to ____________.
(a) Legal action.
2. Many areas of the world suffered a/an ___________ in the 1870s and again in the 1890s.
(a) Emigration movement.
(b) Economic depression.
(c) KKK battle.
3. ___________ in the United States shouldered the burden of industrial development.
(b) War time.
4. Many Klans believed that teaching school was a front for _____________ objectives.
(c) African American.
5. The __________ movement was one of the most successful challenges to the Democratic Party rule in the rural South.
(b) Union League.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Republican Party began to attract more white voters, those voters would not support ____________.
2. _________ were most likely to occur in rural areas of the Deep South, where large and volatile black populations lived.
3. _________ to protect farms and plantation laborers were sometimes cut down by urban blacks and Mulattoes.
4. The Readjusters tried to rally local communities by paying the __________ for a large number eligible voters.
5. Legislators started off strong, reducing __________ debt, slashing taxes on real estate, chartering labor unions, etc.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)