Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 5 A Society Turned Bottomside Up)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. David Medlock was an African American leader in the state of _____________.
2. What kind of winds blew into the United States during the 1850s, according to Hahn's book?
3. Slave recruits were generally __________ able to lead as the widely lacked skills and experience.
b) Just as.
c) Willing and.
4. Calls for the __________ inclusion of women and northern free blacks were ignored or rejected.
c) Land ownership.
5. This book is about how African Americans...
This section contains 840 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)