Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 5 A Society Turned Bottomside Up)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Congress finally moved to prohibit military personnel from ________ slaves to their owners.
2. _____________ often left illiterate and poorer individuals vulnerable to harassment and disenfranchisement.
d) Polling practices.
3. Slave recruits were generally __________ able to lead as the widely lacked skills and experience.
a) Just as.
c) Willing and.
4. Southern slaveholders tried to encourage and organize communities centered on the ____________.
a) Democratic Party.
b) Confederate Army.
c) Big House.
d) Republican Party.
5. The __________ process helped to illuminate who the leaders were within black...
This section contains 502 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)