Quiz: Part 2, Chapter 6 Of Paramilitary Politics
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. African Americans understood that ____________ in the United States was build on violence and repression.
2. The Klan also attacked local black __________ and school houses.
a) Drinking fountains.
d) Grocery stores.
3. The young white men who were attracted to the KKK were once members of the _______________.
b) Confederate Army.
d) Landowner's associations.
4. African Americans realized that any successes they might find would depend on their ability to _____________.
a) Get good grades.
b) Debate with others.
c) Do battle.
5. The Union League tried to mobilize newly enfranchised _______ and...
This section contains 334 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)