|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue Up, You Mighty Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black ____________ also helped spread information and visions of the new nations as they made their way through the South.
(a) Union soldiers.
2. The __________ Party was the greats white insurgency of post-emancipation.
3. ___________ in the United States shouldered the burden of industrial development.
(d) War time.
4. Some black leaders, while sympathetic, were hesitant to support and to endorse ___________.
(c) Landowner law changes.
5. _________ were most likely to occur in rural areas of the Deep South, where large and volatile black populations lived.
(b) Voting troubles.
(c) Murders of white slave owners.
(d) KKK Rallies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Congress gave the federal government the ability to restructure the ______________ states.
2. In places where the Republican interest was strong, ___________ interest was less than in other areas.
3. The League depended on a wider base of mobilization and involvement than ____________.
4. What is NOT one of the types of plantations on which the slaves in the south used to work?
5. The importance of leaders within the black community was apparent at the freed man's __________ throughout the South.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)