|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue Up, You Mighty Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this period, many African Americans from ______________ came to the United States.
(c) The Caribbean.
(d) Latin America.
2. In 1862, the War Department authorized the establishment of a ______________.
(a) Union spy team.
(b) Confederate dissolution.
(c) White and black regiment.
(d) Black regiment.
3. The rural South was a luminal political world after the __________ ended.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Abolition Movement.
4. Garvey was able to raise a new race _____________ with his organization.
5. The challenges of ___________, re-energized Republicans, and third parties exposed the divisions of the Democratic Party.
(c) The KKK.
Short Answer Questions
1. The __________ Party was the greats white insurgency of post-emancipation.
2. This is a book about ___________ people who did extraordinary things under the most difficult of circumstances, writes Hahn.
3. What is NOT one of the types of plantations on which the slaves in the south used to work?
4. Many of the early organizations founded by freed people were also bound together by ____________.
5. Almost 150,000 African Americans ended up fighting for the which army during the Civil War?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)