|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue Up, You Mighty Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The American _________ Society, a white dominated group, settled about 11,000 African Americans in Liberia by the time of the Civil War.
(d) White Men.
2. Almost 150,000 African Americans ended up fighting for the which army during the Civil War?
3. It appears that little of the interest in emigration spread to _________ areas.
4. David Medlock was an African American leader in the state of _____________.
5. About one in ________ slaves lived in the upper or border South, where the hiring of free people of color was not uncommon.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ in the United States shouldered the burden of industrial development.
2. Some slaves were convinced that because of the presumed election results, that ___________ was imminent.
3. More than a few reputed leaders argued that the KKK was a _____________ response to the Union League.
4. Congress gave the federal government the ability to restructure the ______________ states.
5. Disappointment with the __________ increased the interest in emigration of African Americans.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)