|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue Up, You Mighty Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young white men who were attracted to the KKK were once members of the _______________.
(b) Confederate Army.
(d) Landowner's associations.
2. Few slaves knew how to ___________ before they entered the military.
(a) Take orders.
(b) Read or write.
(d) Shoot a gun.
3. The Readjusters tried to rally local communities by paying the __________ for a large number eligible voters.
(b) Transportation costs.
(c) Poll taxes.
4. Rural freed people did not need outsiders to nurture their desire for the _________ they had been cultivating.
5. Slave recruits were generally __________ able to lead as the widely lacked skills and experience.
(a) Willing and.
(d) Just as.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ____________ Movement developed as an influx of poor Irish Catholics arriving in the United States.
2. The Friends of Universal ________ in Louisiana sought more radical reforms during this time.
3. It should be noted that Klansmen did not ride without fear of _________ or of meeting resistance.
4. Slaveholders tolerated some economic activities from slaves. Which of these is NOT one of the tolerated activities?
5. Black nuclear families of the time were family-based work ___________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)