|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8 Of Ballots and Biracialism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Friends of Universal ________ in Louisiana sought more radical reforms during this time.
2. What is NOT one of the types of plantations on which the slaves in the south used to work?
3. One African American became the governor of __________ while 800 blacks served in state legislatures.
(a) South Carolina.
4. The League depended on a wider base of mobilization and involvement than ____________.
5. One form of political activity that is often overlooked is the ___________ sentiment that developed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although emigrations did emanate from a powerful __________-based impulse, it reveals divisions and power relations.
2. Freed blacks marched past the homes of former prominent ___________ officials and through public squares.
3. The time period of the book is a time when African American men won and lost the right to __________.
4. Bands of whites rode through the countryside disarming freed people and making plans to call out the ___________ to deal with the blacks.
5. The KKK was build on enforcing racial ________ and submission and on legacies of military defeat.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)