|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7 The Education of Henry Adams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though many black men won seats of power, many eligible ________ voters refused to participate in elections.
2. As the __________ government organized, opportunities increased for slaves to become better acquainted with each other and political events.
3. Some called for a nation based on a concept of _______________ that was based on birth and loyalty, servitude, or other particularities.
4. Slave rebellions started with small scale departures for ___________ lines.
5. Wherever they lived, it was important for black voters to travel to polling sites ____________ with as many individuals as possible.
(a) With guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Federal measures which voided the black ___________ and disbanded provisional militias drove the use of organized force underground.
2. Many of the early organizations founded by freed people were also bound together by ____________.
3. The importance of leaders within the black community was apparent at the freed man's __________ throughout the South.
4. Slaveholders and slaves believed the __________ party was hostile towards slavery.
5. The young white men who were attracted to the KKK were once members of the _______________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)