|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7 The Education of Henry Adams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ black communities viewed emigration as one of several strategies that could create freed and stable communities.
2. The wartime military provided a basic political _____________ to fugitive slaves.
3. Members of the opposition parties would use ___________, intimidation, and violence to induce blacks not to vote.
(c) Jail time.
4. Slave rebellions started with small scale departures for ___________ lines.
5. The Friends of Universal ________ in Louisiana sought more radical reforms during this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Effective ___________ had to come from groups like the Union League and the Republican Party.
2. When the Republican Party began to attract more white voters, those voters would not support ____________.
3. Solidarities were created by the political _______________ of African Americans.
4. The Klan was controlled by white rural bosses and ___________ governments.
5. Due to the increase in slave ___________, a structure of kinship relationships and practices developed.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)