|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4 Reconstructing the Body Politic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ Freedman's Convention may have been the most visible organization of this time.
(c) North Carolina.
2. The wartime military provided a basic political _____________ to fugitive slaves.
3. Hahn argues that smaller __________ do not allow us to see how the developments of one era shaped those of the next.
(d) Time periods.
4. By drilling, marching, and posting sentinels, ___________ reminded each other of the risks they faced while offering protection.
(b) Freed people.
(d) Young men.
5. This book is about how African Americans became involved in a(n) ____________ struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rural South was a luminal political world after the __________ ended.
2. _________ was another way that slaves earned goods and money and increased their leverage.
3. Hahn is mindful of overemphasizing the number of _________ which formed during these periods of time.
4. In what area of the country does Hahn focus the contents of this book he has compiled?
5. Some ___________ began pooling their resources in hopes of buying or leasing land that had been confiscated.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)