|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4 Reconstructing the Body Politic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mobility, craft skills, and literacy were all crucial components in the creation of political __________.
2. This is a book about the inspiring and the dispiriting history of American ____________.
3. The Friends of Universal ________ in Louisiana sought more radical reforms during this time.
4. Slaveholders complained about the sulkiness, demoralization, and insubordination on the part of _____________.
(a) The owners.
(b) The children.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The women.
5. The newly freed blacks began to protest ___________ treatment during this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wartime military provided a basic political _____________ to fugitive slaves.
2. Slaveholders tolerated some economic activities from slaves. Which of these is NOT one of the tolerated activities?
3. The League depended on a wider base of mobilization and involvement than ____________.
4. What kind of winds blew into the United States during the 1850s, according to Hahn's book?
5. Black support fed on the ideologies and customers with _______________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)