|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4 Reconstructing the Body Politic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The majority of ______________ lived in the rural South during this particular time period of the book.
(d) African Americans.
2. Slave rebellions started with small scale departures for ___________ lines.
3. The League depended on a wider base of mobilization and involvement than ____________.
4. _________ was another way that slaves earned goods and money and increased their leverage.
(a) Good behavior.
(b) Ritual gifting.
(d) Sexual favors.
5. Almost 150,000 African Americans ended up fighting for the which army during the Civil War?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hahn is mindful of overemphasizing the number of _________ which formed during these periods of time.
2. Congress gave the federal government the ability to restructure the ______________ states.
3. This is a book about the inspiring and the dispiriting history of American ____________.
4. The time period of the book is a time when African American men won and lost the right to __________.
5. Plantation ________, who wielded the most power within the community, tended to be male.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)