Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 3 Of Rumors and Revelations
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The ____________ Freedman's Convention may have been the most visible organization of this time.
c) North Carolina.
2. The rural South was a luminal political world after the __________ ended.
a) Abolition Movement.
c) Civil War.
3. Some ___________ began pooling their resources in hopes of buying or leasing land that had been confiscated.
a) Slave owners.
b) Freed people.
d) Church leaders.
4. On July __________, millions of freed people claimed access to public space previously denied to them.
5. The newly freed blacks began to protest ___________ treatment during...
This section contains 325 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)