Quiz: Prologue Looking Out From Slavery to Part 1, Chapter 1 Of Chains and Threads
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Slaves in the South began to gain ________ for themselves as well as looser standards.
a) Voting rights.
b) Free time.
2. Any action undertaken by African Americans needed to be taken as a ______________ so as to avoid punishment.
c) Political movement.
3. Slave congregations pulsed not only with ____________, but also with collective deliberation.
4. Plantation ________, who wielded the most power within the community, tended to be male.
5. When African Americans were slaves or...
This section contains 348 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)