|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Of Paramilitary Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young white men who were attracted to the KKK were once members of the _______________.
(c) Landowner's associations.
(d) Confederate Army.
2. The wartime military provided a basic political _____________ to fugitive slaves.
3. The ____________ Freedman's Convention may have been the most visible organization of this time.
(c) North Carolina.
4. Freed people played important roles in the early quests for land _______________.
5. African Americans understood that ____________ in the United States was build on violence and repression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaders from the South joined with the __________ blacks to create a new political nation.
2. Some slaves were convinced that because of the presumed election results, that ___________ was imminent.
3. Slave recruits were generally __________ able to lead as the widely lacked skills and experience.
4. ___________ called for the federal protection of slavery in the western territories.
5. The Friends of Universal ________ in Louisiana sought more radical reforms during this time.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)