|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Of Paramilitary Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Slave congregations pulsed not only with ____________, but also with collective deliberation.
2. Black ___________ did less field labor after emancipation than they did under slavery.
3. What is NOT one of the types of plantations on which the slaves in the south used to work?
4. The Klan was controlled by white rural bosses and ___________ governments.
5. An aspect that has often been overlooked in the literature on slavery is ____________ between slaves.
(b) Dispute resolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. The __________ process helped to illuminate who the leaders were within black communities.
2. The ________ attacked and murdered local leaders and organizers, intimidated party supporters, and tried to force out objectionable office holders.
3. In 1862, the War Department authorized the establishment of a ______________.
4. The KKK was build on enforcing racial ________ and submission and on legacies of military defeat.
5. Some slaveholders began offering their slaves small ___________ in order to keep them on the plantations.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)