|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Of Paramilitary Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On July __________, millions of freed people claimed access to public space previously denied to them.
2. David Medlock was an African American leader in the state of _____________.
3. A ____________ Movement developed as an influx of poor Irish Catholics arriving in the United States.
4. Any action undertaken by African Americans needed to be taken as a ______________ so as to avoid punishment.
(a) Political movement.
5. Rural freed people did not need outsiders to nurture their desire for the _________ they had been cultivating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Slave rebellions started with small scale departures for ___________ lines.
2. Many Klans believed that teaching school was a front for _____________ objectives.
3. Black ___________ did less field labor after emancipation than they did under slavery.
4. The rumors were able to spread because thousands of slaves were drawn to ____________ during the war.
5. By drilling, marching, and posting sentinels, ___________ reminded each other of the risks they faced while offering protection.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)