|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 Of Paramilitary Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Klan also attacked local black __________ and school houses.
(a) Drinking fountains.
(c) Grocery stores.
2. The __________had variations in leadership, rituals, goals, and activities that make it impossible to define a typical experience.
(a) Union League.
(b) Democratic Party.
(c) Black community.
3. Slave recruits were generally __________ able to lead as the widely lacked skills and experience.
(a) Just as.
(d) Willing and.
4. The KKK complained that freed slaves were organizing and were accumulating arms, holding ____________, and threatening mobilizations.
(a) Bake sales.
(b) Militia training.
(d) Secret meetings.
5. The Klan was controlled by white rural bosses and ___________ governments.
Short Answer Questions
1. African Americans understood that ____________ in the United States was build on violence and repression.
2. The League depended on a wider base of mobilization and involvement than ____________.
3. _________ was another way that slaves earned goods and money and increased their leverage.
4. Some slaves were convinced that because of the presumed election results, that ___________ was imminent.
5. Mobility, craft skills, and literacy were all crucial components in the creation of political __________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)