|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8 Of Ballots and Biracialism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the arrangement mentioned in #153 limit? This limited _________ mobilization and organization that had happened during Reconstruction.
2. Blacks looks to local political power as a way to construct a new political __________.
3. The most prominent example of black self-management was at ____________, the plantations owned by President Jefferson Davis.
(a) Jefferson Village.
(b) Davis Bend.
(c) Mount Davis.
(d) Black Bend.
4. Slave recruits were generally __________ able to lead as the widely lacked skills and experience.
(a) Willing and.
(b) Just as.
5. When manpower needs raced ahead of recruitment, the army pressed _________ into service.
(c) Young boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Slave rebellions started with small scale departures for ___________ lines.
2. The __________ movement was one of the most successful challenges to the Democratic Party rule in the rural South.
3. ___________ called for the federal protection of slavery in the western territories.
4. While the incidence of black office holding grew, the party began to grow ____________.
5. What kind of winds blew into the United States during the 1850s, according to Hahn's book?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)