Quiz: Part 3, Chapter 7 The Education of Henry Adams
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Frederick Douglass argued that emigration amounted to _____________ of other blacks.
a) An abandonment.
b) A religion.
c) An organization.
d) A necessity.
2. The lines of authority tended to flow from the _______ heads of household.
3. African American _____________ also made emigration difficult.
c) Political power.
4. ___________ black communities viewed emigration as one of several strategies that could create freed and stable communities.
5. The American _________ Society, a white dominated group, settled about 11,000 African Americans in Liberia by the time of the Civil...
This section contains 300 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)