|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is human understanding rooted in, according to Rousseau?
2. Where do people begin to crowd as luxury grows, according to Rousseau?
(c) The country.
(d) The West.
3. What was man's first feeling, according to Rousseau?
(a) His breath.
(b) Self preservation.
(c) His existense.
4. What does philosophy do?
(a) Enlightens the human.
(b) Introverts the human.
(c) Broadens the human.
(d) Isolates the human.
5. What does natural inequality produce, according to Rousseau?
(a) State inequalitry.
(b) Personal inequality.
(c) Economic inequality.
(d) National inequliaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rousseau, what is the savage man of nature focused on?
2. What do men have that can be combined, according to Rousseau?
3. What does Rousseau say separates the sensation of the savage from simple knowledge?
4. What would make property rights equal?
5. According to Rousseau, what is the outcome of man's labor?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)