1. James asserts that inquiry is first designed to evaluate which of the following?
The essential nature of a thing.
2. James asserts that inquiry is secondly designed to evaluate which of the following?
The meaning or importance of a thing.
3. James says that mystical experience carries a sense of which of the following?
4. In Lecture II, James outlines the meaning of ______________.
5. James says that for a man to experience the divine, what must he let go?
6. According to James, the absence of something can lead to a sense of which of the following?
This section contains 3,250 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)