|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pluralistic Universe Section II (Lectures V-Appendix C).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James says that the first way of looking at "To You" is in which position?
2. James describes the parts of the universe as being which of the following?
3. How does James describe Josiah Royce's approach?
4. James associates Charles Pierce with what concept?
5. What position does James attribute to being the 'each-form'?
Short Answer Questions
1. James identifies the difference between those who are saintly and those who are not as which of the following?
2. James holds that in which stance does the mind makes connections between ideas that are just as valid as other truths?
3. Who believed that inclusive forms of consciousness are partly generated by less inclusive forms?
4. What is the first sub-category of spiritualism that James discusses?
5. James states that which viewpoint is the process for determining truth?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)