Quiz: A Pluralistic Universe Section I (Lectures I-IV)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Fechner is the founder of ______________.
a) Research psychology.
b) Modern philosophy.
c) Scientific psychology.
2. Fechner believed that consciousness is based on which of the following?
a) Deductiveness and inductiveness.
b) Organization and needs.
c) Intelligence and reasoning.
d) Logic and instinct.
3. What is the first sub-category of spiritualism that James discusses?
b) Pluralist Atheism.
c) Monistic pantheism.
4. What does James attribute to using parts to explain wholes?
5. What does James say allows Fechner to posit Earth systems based on human systems?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 260 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)