Quiz: Some Problems of Philosophy Section II (Chapters VIII-Appendix) to Essays Section I (Essays 1-10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What concept does James say counters the way reality is perceptually experienced?
2. What concept does the story about the Philippine address discuss?
a) French Imperialism.
b) American Expansionism.
c) English Philosophy.
d) German Expressionism.
3. According to James, what is the nature of Dewey's school?
4. Chapter XII describes the relationship between novelty and what other quality?
5. According to James, what is Emerson's good quality?
a) He is an excellent writer.
b) He does not lie.
c) He is...
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)