|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Long-Term expect foreign banks to invest?
2. What did the traders accept about the financial models they used?
3. After the meeting with the Fed, a market movement of what percentage could have ended Long-Term?
4. What unusual event happened when Meriwether began working with Treasury futures?
5. How did regulators respond to the involvement of banks in the derivatives market?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who was Jon Corzine?
2. What was Meriwether's group at Salomon...
This section contains 675 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)