Mid-Book Test (up to A Nobel Prize)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In 1996, what was the response of most of the banks in terms of offering credit financing to Long-Term?
2. What did Meriwether do with his staff?
3. What did a dealer from J.F. Eckstein & Co. want from Meriwether in 1979?
4. What type of government paper was bought in Italy?
5. Who became the temporary CEO of Meriwether's group when scandal hit?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What dictates whether or interest only securities rise or...
This section contains 712 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)