|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who typically invested in hedge funds?
a) A club of exclusive investors.
b) The Federal Reserve.
c) The general population.
d) Foreign banks.
2. Following the financial crisis, who did the IRS audit at Long-Term?
a) The management company and affiliates.
c) The partners.
d) The banks investing in Long-Term.
3. What companies were selling bonds for Russia?
a) Investment banking firms.
b) All of these.
c) Mom and pop establishments.
d) Black market traders.
4. When did the Russian market begin to fail?
a) April 1998.
b) May 1998.
c) August 1998.
d) September 1998.
5. How many banks stepped forward to help bail out Long-Term?
This section contains 667 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)