Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Fed visited Long-Term, what did Hilibrand show them?
(a) The door.
(b) The new buildings.
(c) The risk aggregator.
(d) His recent financial model.
2. Who was the Fed Chairman in 1997?
(a) Warren Buffet.
(b) Hillary Clinton.
(c) Madeleine Albright.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
3. How many banks stepped forward to help bail out Long-Term?
4. When did Long-Term start losing money?
(a) When arbitrage operations were suspended.
(b) When Meriwether opened a new company.
(c) When Warren Buffet spoke out against Long-Term.
(d) When the Asian market collapsed.
5. What was the limitation on borrowing for equity trading?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Long-Term threaten to sue, following a threat not to clear trades?
2. What notable player was on vacation during the crisis in Russia?
3. Why was Long-Term unable to get out of the situation with Russia?
4. What was the leverage of Long-Term, following its meeting with the Fed?
5. What year was the Federal Reserve System created?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)