Mid-Book Test (up to A Nobel Prize)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who ran the London office for Long-Term?
2. In 1994, why did the yield raise on the thirty year Treasury bond?
a) It dropped 10%.
b) It rose 16%.
c) It rose 5%.
d) It dropped 16%.
3. What were the models Long-Term used unable to predict?
a) Long-Term's exact income.
b) All of these.
c) Investor's exact return.
d) Market collapse.
4. Who charged Long-Term much lower fees than other clients?
b) The hospitality industry.
c) Brokerage firms.
d) The Federal Reserve.
5. What were popular pools in 1993?
c) Green energy.
This section contains 709 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)