Mid-Book Test (up to A Nobel Prize)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of funds gained popularity in the 1990's?
d) Real estate.
2. What did the Fed Chairman want to remove in an effort to create liquidity in the market?
a) Stock rules.
b) Short rules.
c) Margin rules.
d) Trading rules.
3. What typically happens to stock prices when a merger is revealed?
a) They stay the same.
b) They go up.
c) They crash.
d) They go down.
4. What did Meriwether do with his staff?
b) All of these.
d) Play golf.
5. What was practically impossible to determine about Long-Term?
a) Where it was located.
b) Why it was...
This section contains 452 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)