Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Meriwether
1. What surprise happened when Meriwether was trading Treasury Bill futures?
2. Why did Meriwether increase his position on Treasury Bill futures in spite of the market fluctuation?
3. Why was Meriwether made a partner at Salomon?
4. What was Meriwether's group at Salomon given the authority to do?
5. Why did bonds lose their value in the 1970's?
6. When Meriwether was building his team at the Arbitrage Group, what qualities did he look for?
Short Essay Question - Hedge Fund...
This section contains 827 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)