Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Meriwether work in 1979?
2. What did a dealer from J.F. Eckstein & Co. want from Meriwether in 1979?
3. What was J.F. Eckstein & Co. primarily working on in 1979?
4. What unusual event happened when Meriwether began working with Treasury futures?
5. When Meriwether increased his position in Treasury futures, what did he expect the market to do?
6. In order for Meriwether's Treasury futures investment to work, what did he need market prices to do?
7. What happened to Meriwether's Treasury bill deal before it was resolved?
This section contains 3,461 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)