Quiz: Bank of Volatility
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Long-Term's signature trade based on?
a) None of these.
b) Consistency of investments.
c) Consistency of volatility.
d) Consistency of failure.
2. What did Scholes and Merton think of some of the private trades Long-Term made in 1998?
a) They did not support them.
b) They were excited.
c) They were impressed.
d) They supported them.
3. What companies were selling bonds for Russia?
a) All of these.
b) Black market traders.
c) Investment banking firms.
d) Mom and pop establishments.
4. What was the first horrible month Long-Term had?
a) August, 1998.
b) It never had a horrible month.
c) July, 1998.
d) June, 1998.
5. In 1998, Long-Term expected prices to do...
This section contains 243 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)