|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the Long-Term fund failed, what would counter parties have to do?
(a) Buy more stocks.
(b) Give it money to keep going.
2. On what date did Russia declare a debt moratorium?
(a) August 17.
(b) July 4.
(c) August 31.
(d) September 30.
3. How much did Long-Term plan to take from its profits?
4. In its first bad year, what did Long-Term maintain?
(a) A strong energy.
(b) All of these.
(c) A good reputation.
(d) A great workforce.
5. How much did the accounts for investors increase in 1994?
Short Answer Questions
1. What typically happens to stock prices when a merger is revealed?
2. What did the banks and investors use to estimate Long-Term's assets?
3. Following the financial crisis, who did the IRS audit at Long-Term?
4. What notable invention changed the face of trading in the 1970's?
5. What did the traders accept about the financial models they used?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)