|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the incident on August 21 cost Long-Term?
(a) $150 million.
(b) $2 billion.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $1 billion.
2. When did the Russian market begin to fail?
(a) August 1998.
(b) May 1998.
(c) April 1998.
(d) September 1998.
3. How much did banks and investors make in conjunction with Long-Term?
(a) Several hundred thousand.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 1-200 million.
(d) 50 million.
4. Who did most funds have to be registered with?
(a) The Fed.
(d) Most funds did not have to be registered.
5. In 1998, Long-Term expected prices to do what?
(d) Stay the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did banks and investors want from Long-Term?
2. What was the first horrible month Long-Term had?
3. In its first bad year, what did Long-Term maintain?
4. In the mid-1990's, what was the ratio of leverage on Wall Street?
5. What were the models Long-Term used unable to predict?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)