|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Run.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert C. Merton working when Meriwether hired him?
(b) The Federal Exchange Commission.
(c) Wall Street.
2. What type of funds gained popularity in the 1990's?
(a) Real estate.
3. In the 1970's, what type of trading was considered dull?
4. In 1994, what market did Long-Term begin to express an interest in?
5. In 1993, what was happening more than usual in America?
(b) Day trading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Meriwether's Treasury bill deal before it was resolved?
2. When Meriwether increased his position in Treasury futures, what did he expect the market to do?
3. What was the end result of Meriwether's Treasury bill deal?
4. What did Meriwether do with his staff?
5. Who developed the Black-Scholes model?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)