Quiz: On the Run
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How much of the face value of a bond do buyers typically pay?
2. In 1994, why did the yield raise on the thirty year Treasury bond?
a) It dropped 10%.
b) It dropped 16%.
c) It rose 16%.
d) It rose 5%.
3. What type of government paper was bought in Italy?
a) Floating rate.
b) Italian money.
c) Fluctuating rate.
d) Deeds to monuments.
4. What did Long-Term do when IOs started to fall?
a) Sell their shares.
b) Lie to investors.
c) Explain the situation to investors.
d) Buy them up.
5. Where were Italian bonds sold by Long-Term?
a) Under the table.
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)