|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bank of Volatility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1996, how much did Long-Term have in assets?
(a) $140 billion.
(b) $120 million.
(c) $500 million.
(d) $1 billion.
2. In 1996, Long-Term had achieved thirty times its what?
(a) Proposed value.
(b) Debt capacity.
(c) Original goal.
(d) Starting capital.
3. What models did Long-Term follow?
(d) All of these.
4. What did banks and investors want from Long-Term?
(a) To be involved.
(b) Client referrals.
(d) It to shut down.
5. In 1994, why did the yield raise on the thirty year Treasury bond?
(a) It dropped 10%.
(b) It rose 16%.
(c) It rose 5%.
(d) It dropped 16%.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the face value of a bond do buyers typically pay?
2. What percentage of Americans had no knowledge of Long-Term?
3. Who gains from working with hedge funds?
4. How much money did Meriwether need to start Long-Term?
5. What was the internal climate at Long-Term in 1998?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)